Heidi is a wife, mother of two children and a business owner with her husband Bill. Every aspect of her life has caused her to have to grow beyond her capacity. Marriage, parenting and being an entrepreneur were all outside of her comfort zone. These ‘stretch marks’ in her life spawned the whole understanding of what a ‘growth mindset‘ really looks like in all areas of faith, life and business.
Heidi’s professional background includes:
- Certified in the Maxwell Method DISC Behavior Analysis.
- John C. Maxwell Leadership Team Certification.
- Facilitator of The John C. Maxwell Leadership Game.
- Facilitator of Mastermind groups for professionals- The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth & Developing The Leader within You 2.0. Both books by John C. Maxwell
- 200 hours of continuing education credits in the area of psychology, leadership, mind-body connection, and nutrition.
- Certified Brand Ambassador for Nutrilite.
- Masters in Social Work, University of Michigan.
- Certificate in Analytical Psychology from Carl Jung Institute, Switzerland.
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration.
Heidi has a strong passion for faith, family, friends, and making an impact. She lives in a secure position that the Truth in the Bible shapes every aspect of our lives and relationships. She is able to show deep respect for people who don’t share her beliefs.
Her blueprint for wellness takes deep root in John chapter 15 of the Bible! She sees John 15 being the ‘headquarters for wellness.’ Wellness means thriving in all areas of our lives & relationships. John 15 maps out a framework that positions us to be ‘very fruitful and profoundly effective!’
People that know her best would describe her as ’wise, loyal, and sincere.’ She strives daily to live for Christ and enrich people’s lives!